Wednesday 19 September 2007

Happy Birthday my darling Sharon, and one question....



Happy Birthday to my darling Sharon.
I miss you so much
Love you forever and ALLways xxx



Today was going to be such a special day. We would have been in the new house now and you always said that we had to wait until the house was sorted until we could think about getting married. I have already spoken to your dad and he said that it would be OK for me to ask you to marry me. So today was going to be that day that I asked you.

And now I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks holding the ring in my hand and just asking myself, "WHY?"

I know you've seen the ring, I know you loved it and you did wear it for two days before your funeral and that will have to do now. So here it is, your ring, and I know I'll get no answer to this now but I have to ask anyway.

Sharon Gloria Ashmore, will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to marry me?



Happy birthday once again darling, I miss you so much, love you forever and ALLways xxxxx


Some people say that life's too short
But it's too long without you
I wish your time could start again

No comments: