Thursday 27 September 2007

I feel betrayed




Oh well, so much for getting over yesterday's little rant.

Found out tonight that I am probably the only person that didn't know about the party.

It's on Saturday night and I am not invited.

Even the family knew about it and were invited and nobody even hinted to me that something was happening despite talking to me loads of times over the last few days. I thought you were all supposed to be my friends?
I feel sick. Angry. Disappointed. Hurt.
I feel BETRAYED.

Makes me wonder if anybody else I know was aware that this little farcical event was going ahead.
I guess everything has been put into perspective for me now. I mean nothing, I am nothing. To the world my feelings for Sharon don't mean shit. I'm just a small piece of history that can be conveniently written out of the plot to make the script run as others feel it should be. If we all try hard enough we can pretend he never existed!

And this all just leads me on to the song below which just about sums up how I am right now, ALONE!

2 comments:

Mark & Sam said...

You are not the only one who didn't know about it. We've not heard anything either.

K.T.Glitz said...

Guys,
It's incredible isn't it?
Have sent you an email
Cheers
Keith