Saturday 6 October 2007

Forbidden Planet, 300 and meeting folk

Well I made it through the day, just about!
I haven't felt this rough for a long time, and yes I know it was a self inflicted injury.
Met Toni and Aaron at North Greenwich and we headed off into London. Dived into Pizza Hut as I needed to eat to try and stay in the land of the living. After that it was off to Forbidden Planet and for once I didn't spend a penny (so I must have been really rough HAHA).
To celebrate being 15 Sam wanted to go and buy the 300 DVD. We went back to North Greenwich and Toni was going to take us to an Asda so Sam could buy it (as it was cheaper there) and then she was going to drop us back at the station so we could go home before taking Aaron to meet her brother.
Turns out Charlton were at home and so the traffic was hell. We ended up having to take Aaron first and so we popped in to Toni's mums and met her brother Jamie. To complete the All Star line up Eddie Barrington turned up (he lives at Toni's mums). Now I haven't seen Eddie for over 18 years so that was a real blast from the past!
We finally made it to Asda and Sam proudly purchased his copy of 300 and then we headed off home.
Got home, had a light meal and watched 300 with Sam and then I crawled into my pit still feeling rough!

No comments: