Wednesday 24 October 2007

K.T.Glitz is back!

OMFG!

I don't know what to say. I used to go by the name of K.T.Glitz back in my glam days when i formed Sticky Sweet with singer Mike Stevenz after one drunken night in Gossips in London. Shit happened, grunge came and Sticky Sweet died.

Mike started up Sticky Sweet again on his own and he plodded along for years with a new line up trying to kick start the old dog. I nearly got involved again once but it never happened.

Well Mike called me tonight and asked if I wanted to re-sling the bass guitar as he needed me to complete the line up for a four date tour supporting ADLER'S APPETITE and KRISTY MAJORS. Adler's Appetite is the band put together by former GUNS N ROSES drummer Steven Adler!!!!!!!!! Kristy Majors used to play for glam legends PRETTY BOY FLOYD (who were and are still one of my favourite bands).

So folks, it looks like good old K.T.Glitz is back and about to have a ball and/or make a complete tit of himself (or possible both)!


N.B. please note the above will only happen if I can get the time off work (now how fucking rock and roll is that????)


No comments: