Monday 26 November 2007

Weirdness (not a day goes by)

I am feeling kind of weird. Life is so strange without Sharon. Not a day goes by when I am not thinking of her. They are always happy thoughts and often with tears.

I feel like I have gone full circle and backwards............. Two years ago I was living in Nottingham as a single parent bringing up Sophie and Sam, doing the best I could but feeling completely empty and lonely. Here I am now, two years on, and nothing has changed other than the location. I am a single parent bringing up Sophie and Sam, doing the best I can but feeling completely empty and lonely. OK so this reason for my emptiness and loneliness has changed but it feels so weird. We had everything going for us, a future of eternal happiness and now it has all gone.

I am sure there are people that think I am far too happy most of the time and have moved on. Far from it, but I do have to try and live my life just to try and stay sane rather than live a life filled with sadness and isolation. I have the sadness but I don't feel the need to be isolated. I have good times, I do my best to be happy, but underneath it all I wonder what could have been, I always wonder what Sharon would think about the things I am doing and the choices that I am making.

Not a day goes by when I don't talk her.
Not a day goes by when I don't think of her.

No comments: