Wednesday 5 December 2007

Marilyn Manson at Wembley Arena

Sam and I went to Wembley Arena tonight to go and see the self proclaimed "god of fuck" Marilyn Manson. We met up with Sara, her daughter Lyssa, and Lyssa's friend Sofia at Waterloo and then travelled in together.

Support band Turbonegro were OK, nothing special and not as good as their CDs. They had a briefly amusing Viz moment at the end with their song "I Got Erection" getting the crowd to chant "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, I got erection". As I said, briefly amusing although they strung it our for 2 minutes longer than it should have been!

Marilyn Manson were superb, really get set of greatest hits and some new numbers from the "Eat Me, Drink Me" album.

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure:





















Rest of the photos can be seen here:
051207MarilynMansonAtWembley



And here are a couple of video clips:

Short one (no sound)


Long clip (no sound but worth watching)

No comments: