Monday 31 December 2007

VERY quiet New Year's Eve

Well that was the quietest strangest New Year's Eve ever.
Sophie was still in hospital wasn't around.
Nanny and Sam had both gone to bed early so mum, Toni and I stayed up until mum bailed out at 23:30 and really pissed me off as she said that the last two weeks had been like staying in a nursing home! I know she was referring to nanny but it still made me feel like crap.
Toni and I just watched TV into the New Year, no drinks or anything, most odd.

I guess this festive season was just my year for being festive or having fun!
Sophie ill and hospital
Missed The Wildhearts
Missed drinks with Dennis
Missed Karen's party
Missed Sara's party
Hopefully I'll get to make up for it in 2008!

To cap it all off I then got really emotional.
I miss Sharon so much and would do anything to have her back. She truly was "the one" and it just feels like a very large part of me has gone and that I'll never get that part back again. January is going to be a real shit month as there are two important "Sharon" dates coming up that I am going to find it very hard to deal with.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

I am sure you will get to make up for all the missed festivites in 2008. This new year WAS the quietest on record for me too... but I am glad I got to spend it with you.