Tuesday 22 January 2008

Flatlining emotionally.........


I think I am flatlining emotionally. Woke up this morning just feeling really weird, almost devoid of feeling altogether. Really need something to pick me up. It's like I used to feel back in my teens when I was a coke and speed addict only now I don't know what I need to give me that shot in the arm.

Am currently reading Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx and I remember how it felt to be a junkie and my emotional feelings at the moment kind of match the feelings that are in the book and the way I used to feel after coming down and bouncing back up and down again. Have a funny feeling that I'll be spending a fair bit of time with Mr Daniels every night as he always managed to make things seem not so bad back in July. Luckily I have a good stock at home!

Did manage a brief smile when I remembered that on this day two years ago I had sent Sharon a text asking for a picture and she replied saying that she was chilling out on the sofa watching Big Brother and that she would send me one later :o)

No comments: