Saturday 26 January 2008

Lazing, the hordes and early nights!

Spent the afternoon just lazing about with Toni, had a very late breakfast/lunch and watched a couple of DVDs and drank tea.

At around 17:00 Sam's friends Olivia and Sam came round as I had agreed to let them stay the night. Watched a DVD with them for a bit and then all four kids went upstairs to play on the Xbox 360. I made them chicken and chips and then we left them to it and Toni and I went elsewhere to browse the net.

I went to bed early and crashed out straight away and woke up a few times to hear the dulcet tones of loads of kids still talking and playing! Think they all finally crashed out at about 06:30!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

YOU made chicken and chips for them?? Funny how I remember doing it then, isn't it!! LMFAO