Tuesday 29 January 2008

Peppermint Creeps - DENIED

I can't believe my rotten luck!
I had a bit of a dilemma coming up on the 9th of February as I had bought tickets to see Peppermint Creeps in Camden but it was also the rescheduled Vendetta Club opening night and I really didn't know which to go to as I love the Peppermint Creeps but had also promised Cat and Steve Vendetta that I'd go to their club.

I had reached a compromise where I was going to buy tickets to go and see the Creeps in Croydon so that I could still go to Vendetta.

As it turns out I no longer have a dilemma as it transpires that immigration refused Peppermint Creeps to come in to the UK so the tour has now been cancelled.

Am totally gutted as I really wanted to see them but at least it now frees up my calendar and hopefully I'll be able to get a refund on the tickets.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

That's an arse!

Why were they refused entry?