Tuesday 1 January 2008

Sophie update & stuff

Sophie was released from hospital once again. They have decided to leave her gall bladder removal date set for the 15th January now.

She is on a strict NO FAT diet which caused her to get a little freaked out when she got home as everything she wanted to eat had fat in it so she started stressing and shouting and getting really upset. If people didn't realise she was back they sure do now! Unfortunately I reacted to her which only made things worse.

Toni took me to one side and pointed out the error of my ways and so I decided after that to not react in future (easier said than done but I'll try). Not long after our chat Toni departed around to go and rejoin her clan (and it transpires also to tidy the house up as Nick had left in a right state before buggering off to Cornwall).

Sophie did calm down in the end and later on apologised to everyone for letting rip.

Sam and I spent some much needed time together bashing seven bells of stuff out of each on the Xbox360 playing Smackdown v Raw 2007.

Mum and nanny are planning on returning home tomorrow as the trains are supposed to be running properly again.

Sophie made a lovely chicken casserole for dinner and even offered to let me have her bed for the night so I could get a good night sleep as I am back to work tomorrow. I declined but it was very kind of her to offer.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

She was released? Was it a prison hospital?

You mean discharged, surely!?!

LMFAO