Saturday 5 January 2008

Strange weekend so far

It's been a strange weekend so far with Toni not being here.
It was nice to go to Chelmsford with the kids and pop into James Bryan and say hello to Sandra, Tracy and James.

After we went to see St Trinians the kids dumped me as they were going off to meet some friends. I went and mooched the shops briefly before heading home. Met the kids at the bus stop with their friends and they had decided to go swimming when the got home so that was me being billy no mates for the afternoon!

Went home and started cataloguing more of my CDs, only another few hundred to go!
Zoe gave me a call and her and Ron popped around briefly with some of Sharon's clothes and I gave Zoe the remaining cookery book that she was after so I think that's everything sorted now.

Kids brought their friends round after swimming so I stayed upstairs and blasted some tunes out on the guitar. Once their friends had gone I went downstairs and they are off swimming again tomorrow it seems! Still, it's nice they have friends that they actually do stuff with.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

its been wierd not being with you guys too - I've missed you all.