Wednesday 27 February 2008

Boring day

Not a lot to report about today as it was fairly boring. Got home from work and Sophie had made dinner which was nice. Sat and watched Hollyoaks with the kids while we ate. I then went and sorted out some paperwork and did some finance stuff before cracking on with some work.

Spent a couple of hours working on some automation testing which was at least productive and filled in the time that I would normally have spent talking to Toni on MSN but her phone line and broadband has finally been cut off thanks to S4B.

She is getting a new one on Monday though so she gave me her details and I ordered BT Broadband for her online as they are doing a free hub offer at the moment.

See, told you, boring day!

4 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

Life's a beach....

errrrmmmm

yeah.. right...

Thanks for ordering my broadband!

K.T.Glitz said...

That's what I'm here for...
....or is it the "other" thing (quakes)

Geminii Glitz said...

Everything!!!

K.T.Glitz said...

Every little thing she does is magic!
*whistles*