Wednesday 13 February 2008

Chieftains quiz night

Went to Chelmsford City Football Club tonight for a Chelmsford Chieftains quiz night. Got a lift from Brighton Tiger and then spent the first hour talking to Nolan, Mike Marostega and Andy Hannah. Lots of people arrived that were already in teams so I was starting to fear that I would be teamless. To my relief my friend Ruth turned up with Vicky and as they had no team either we all agreed to stick together and hijack a team. we ended up pitching up with Pete, Pauline, Charlie, and a woman whose name I don't know (Westie?) along with Andy Hannah and Ruth and Vikki's friend Tim who turned up later on. We weren't last and we weren't first but it was a good laugh.

Comedy moments of the night were me having to worship Andy Hannah as I promised I would treat him like a god if he was right about Ikea being a bird (which it was) and Vikki spluttering drink everywhere when she drifted off into another world stressing about an ex and I clicked my fingers in front of her face and said, "You're back in the room!". Thankfully she found it funny, as did Ruth and Tim!

Andy Hannah and baby Jessica


Pete, Charlie (and Pauline just creeping in)


Pauline, Brighton Tiger and the mystery woman (Westie?)!


Tim and Vikki (with Mikey Robinson sneaking in)


Mikey again!


Ruth, me, Mikey, Tim & Vikki


Ruth and I


Donna and Brighton Tiger


Andy Hannah cherishes the picture of Scott McKenzie that he won in the raffle!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Glad you had a good night!

There are some really nice pics there.