Tuesday 19 February 2008

Stupid bloody Tesco.com

Got a call late last night informing me that my Tesco.com delivery would not be coming as the van had broken down. It was supposed to come between 21:00 and 23:00 and they called me at about 22:45!!!! Was not best pleased but there was little I could do about it and so I rescheduled delivery for today between 17:00 and 19:00.

I was very surprised when I got in to work this morning to have a missed call and voicemail from Tesco.com saying they were calling me to re-arrange my delivery, they even had my name wrong as they said the message was for Mr Chudley! Called them back and my delivery was already set and arranged so god knows why they felt the need to call me to re-arrange and it's pretty inexcusable not having my name right!

My shopping had better turn up tonight or I shall go ballistic.

No comments: