Thursday 21 February 2008

Things to do when I get old

Was talking to my friend Amanda this afternoon (the mad woman who made me the lollipop) and we were talking about what will happen when we get old.

She said to me, "Yeah you go from this life as you entered it, helpless bald, in a nappy and dribbling PMSL" to which I replied, "and swearing like a trooper".

She replied, "Yeah the joys we have to look forward to, swearing and being able to get away with it"

So we mused on having tourettes in old age and getting away with it and I said that I am going to go around hitting people with my lollipop

Amanda laughed and said, "Now that would be funny, headline news............... old man with tourettes beats up bossy teenager with a giant lollipop"

So I now have my mission in life, to get to old age and make that headline come to fruition!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Bloody lunatic!

Still - will be interesting to watch. Might film it - variation on a happy slap!!!