Sunday 16 March 2008

Chieftains 5 Telford 6

Oh well that's another season over LOL
Once again Chieftains threw away a 3 - 0 lead to be beaten 5 - 6. Hadn't expected much from the game as it was a nothing one but it started off OK but neither team were really firing on all cylinders but towards the end it appeared that Telford really wanted the win more than Chelmsford who just seemed to ease off.
Roll on September when the Chieftains hockey season starts all over again.

In other news the Edinburgh Capitals lost 5 - 3 against Manchester Phoenix and Basingstoke Bison beat Coventry Blaze 4 - 1 so Capitals and Bison are now tied on points with the Capitals still in that sought after 8th place but Bison have one game in hand. It's going to be a close call as to which team makes the play offs and I really am not brave enough to call it at the moment.

Here's some end of season pics:

Toni, Sam & Aaron


Toni & I


Toni, me & Sam


Aaron, me & Sam


Aaron, me, Toni & Sam

No comments: