Monday 24 March 2008

Chilling and procrastination!

I put my strange dream to the back of my mind and then started the day slowly just chilling out and doing nothing much at all. Toni and Aaron were supposed to leave at 12:30 but neither of them wanted to leave and so managed to put it off for another 2.5 hours and left at 15:00.

I can't imagine what it must be like back in London for Aaron to not want to go back. I know Toni doesn't want to go because I am so fabulous so that is totally understandable LMFAO!

Spent the rest of the evening just pottering about doing nothing very much at all. It all seemed kind of empty once Toni and Aaron had gone home after such a great weekend.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Yep - that's exactly it.

You've hit the nail on the head.

It is definitely your fabulousness!