Thursday 27 March 2008

Day trip to London & lil bit of stress

Well lucky old me!
Shelton informed me yesterday that his home electricity was going to be out for 4-5 today so he would have to be working from Tower 42 rather than home. As such he invited me to go to meet him and take Stuart along (our new QA guy) so they could be introduced. Made a nice relaxing day, couple of hours out of the office and a pub lunch too!

Went to the loo in the coffee shop at Tower 42 and couldn't but laugh when I saw the hand dryer, just had to take a photo!


When we got back to the office I had to prepare a build for one of our clients and as things progressed I got a bit stressed as it was clear that there was still a big pile of dingo's kidneys surrounding a clear way forward (although new system has improved things a bit). I am sure it will all get better given time.

No comments: