Wednesday 26 March 2008

Play Off fever is approaching!

Well this past weekend my beloved Edinburgh Capitals defied all their critics and grabbed the elusive 8th play off spot so now have an extended season. All they have to do is come out on top from two back to back games against league champions Coventry Blaze this coming weekend and they'll be on their way to the play off weekend at the National Ice Centre in Nottingham.

Speaking of which, I have now had it confirmed that I have tickets for Toni and I to attend the play off weekend, we have crash space waiting for us at Shaggy's and I have a half day next Friday (4th April) to get home and prepare.

If the Capitals make it then the weekend will be absolutely superb but even if they don't it will be a fantastic weekend of play off hockey and excessive alcohol intake!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

YAY!! Am very excited about it all!