Monday 24 March 2008

Strange dream

Had a really strange dream last night.
I dreamt that we were kind of all living in the now but Sharon just suddenly appeared out of nowhere as if she had just gone on some sort of sabbatical. It felt really odd because I had to explain to her that she was no longer with us. She asked when the funeral was and I explained that it had already happened months ago.

I spoke to my friend Angie about it (as she was most likely to have had a similar dream) and her take on it was that it could be her way of trying to communicate with me. It's very unnerving as the following day you believe that they are still alive almost and you are not sure if its a dream or its actually happened.

She said that with me telling Sharon that she was dead could also be her way of letting me grieve and come to terms with it in my sub conscious. Angie also suggested that maybe Sharon just wanted to be close to me to let me know she is still around me.

I wasn't left with any bad feelings from the dream but it did kind of leave me feeling a little out of sorts for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Well that explains why you didn't want to talk about it.

Glad you could talk to Angie though.