Friday 11 April 2008

Friends and family united

After the service we went back to mum's for a drink and chat.
It was nice to see a lot of friends and family that I hadn't seen in a long while.
My uncle David was over from Belgium with my cousin Nadia (and her daughters Cammie and Victoria) and cousin Caroline was over from Australia (with son Jamie who I'd never even seen before). It had been far too long since we had been in contact with each other, in fact Caroline pointed out that it was 10 years ago at grandad's funeral that we last saw each other which is far too long.

It was nice to see Beryl, Janet, Helen and Chris too.

As the afternoon progressed we decided to indulge in a game called Tricky Golf (a game that I had played years and years ago with my cousins). Thankfully I still had the knack and everybody got frustrated playing it LOL.

Here's the main contenders:

Helen:


Caroline:


Uncle David:


Victoria:


Cammie:


Chris:


Nadie (and mum):

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Now either Chris has turned into two women or Nadia and your Mum have fused into one man!