Monday 21 April 2008

Having one of those emotional blips!

Bleeearrrrrgggghhhhh!
Having an emotional blip. I thought I had been down over the weekend due to lack of funds to do anything but it wasn't that at all I have just realised. The trigger to my feeling down was hearing about Zoe being pregnant and getting my head around what Sharon would have made of it.

Then at the weekend I had dug out some paperwork from when Sharon and I were buying a house together and I think it suddenly all came whooshing back. It was exactly a year ago today that Sharon and I went to view our dream home and put in an offer on it. Time seems to have flown by but I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Managed to speak to Angie just before I went to bed and talk through a few issues/concerns with her and once again my brain is back on track again. I am so glad that I have her there to share her experience of dealing with loss.

Thanks Angie! xx

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

:(

Should have said. I would not have asked you to help with my crap and you wouldn't have dug your stuff out.

Sorry