Sunday 20 April 2008

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon (again)

Lazing about on a Sunday is seeming to be a way of life now!
I did manage to do a little housework done and get some washing going though.

We caught up on Blade Trinity today to complete our vampire fest. Think we'll do the Underworld films and then and Razorblade Smile this weekend!

Toni had to spend some time filling in forms that she needed to give to her solicitor (something that she continually put off all weekend).

Dinner was pork and pepper meatballs with noodles which were absolutely delicious. I wish I could cook as well as Toni does. Her imaginative cooking reminds me a lot of Sharon :o)

Despite having to get back again, Toni and Aaron left at 22:45 (much to Aaron's delight as he didn't want to go home at all)

Have been a bit out of sorts all weekend, mainly down to having no money so hope it didn't spoil things too much for Toni with me being a grumpy bugger.

No comments: