Saturday 10 May 2008

10/05/08 Vendetta Club

The time had arrived for our monthly pilgrimage to Westcliff-on-Sea to Vendetta Club, this time with Hazel in tow. As usual it was a good night but WAY too hot. The club was like a sauna and a lot of people spent more time outside with the smokers where it was infinitely cooler than in the bar or on the dance floor. Not that that stopped me from strutting my stuff of course! Hazel picked up a few admirers on the dancefloor!
One guy was trying to tempt people to try the "cockles in a bag" so I humoured him, not bad but could have been much colder! Toni then made me eat Choc N Dip she didn't think much of my new fishy breath LMFAO!

Tart!


Toni and the tart!



Toni and the tart again:


Toni and Hazel:


Pink N Stripey!


Boogie Nights!



All the photos can be seen on my Picasa Web album: 10052008VendettaClub

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Tart... or is that Janitor?