Thursday 22 May 2008

Bad night and morning!

Thankfully not in an emotional way!
Couldn't get to sleep quickly last night and was tossing and turning a lot. When I did finally wake up I felt like crap and felt like closing my eyes and going back to sleep again. Was a mad rush to leave on time although I did manage to grab a coffee as I left. Kind of bouncing off the ceiling a little now as I've been doing strong coffee all day just to get through the rigour mortis of grid testing! Oh, and I've been bad too, had a cigarette! Don't panic, I'm not taking up smoking again but I just felt the need to have one (this has now passed and I don't feel any compulsion to do it again). Not just that but I now have a headache caused by the cigarette so its a definitely a no go from now!)

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Tuts
*shakes head disapprovingly*
sighs