Friday 23 May 2008

Bangers, practice, more bangers & massage

Tristan came over after school to spend the evening so Sam and he were consoling away in his bedroom when I got home.

Started particing some of the songs that Pete had asked me to learn for the audition on Saturday:
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Green Day)
The Reason (Hoobastank)
Little Wing (Jimi Hendrix - YUK)
Stone Cold Crazy (Queen)
Numb (Linkin Park)

Next I prepared dinner (bangers and mash) after a trip to Asda to get some vital ingrediants (like potatoes). Toni hadn't had it for ages so it was a nice change for her (as was me cooking!).

We then watched How To Look Good Naked (as is our weekend tradition now - more bangers!).

Toni's back had been hurting so I gave her a good massage to attempt to remove some of the many large stress induced knots that her back muscles had tied themselves into.)

Earlyish night ended with us falling asleep listening to Terry Pratchett's "Wintersmith" audio book.

No comments: