Tuesday 10 June 2008

Busy busy busy

Wow, what a mad night!
Got in, watched some TV, had dinner and then started doing a load of Capitals stuff. Started off collating lists of schools in Edinburgh, East & West Lothian and Fife to go into the email database for the Cash Back For Schools campaign and then drafting an email (while reconfiguring the system to allow the sending of attachments).

Once that was all approved by Scott and sent off I then moved onto collated lists of recreational hockey teams for the Weekend Warriors campaign.

Just as I came up for air I got into discussions about Flexi Tickets and Advance Tickets and ended up talking on the phone at 23:30 for 30 minutes discussing these and other ticket ideas.

Following on from that I then had to start getting my head around a family issue as well!

Of well, it keeps me off the streets!

No comments: