Monday 2 June 2008

The day today

Woke up this morning in a bit of a rush and felt absolutely awful. Settled down a bit once I got to work and it was actually a good day despite my thinking that I'd much rather be doing something else before I left.

Sent a text to Gloria to confirm that Tuesday evening was fine to meet up. We are going out for a drink somewhere so I definintely know where this one is going! I'm kind of spazzing about it all and Toni is also worried that I am going to crash afterwards!

Got home from work and Sophie had the dinner already under way which was a very pleasant surprise. Watched some TV and finished typing up my seminar notes.

Had a chat with mum for quite a while which was nice (don't do it very often, or at least not for long enough)

Later on I had a call from Toni telling me all about her nightmare day. I know she was looking forward to moving job and taking on a management role but I think today she was wondering why! Some stuff has to be dealt with tomorrow and there's a chance she could end up having to do some shift work to cover for people which will throw everything into turmoil and she has enough on her plate as it is with the divorce going nowhere fast and S4B being his usual unco-operative self! Also took the time to try and re-assure Toni that whatever gets said tomorrow night she doesn't have to worry (although I did say that there was a chance that I might spazz a bit)

Chatting on MSN and then watching a WWE PPV followed next before falling asleep.

No comments: