Friday 27 June 2008

Lateness and bunny symptoms

I knew roughly when Toni was due to arrive (even allowing for her leaving early) and so started preparing dinner (chicken chasseur). As time went on and Toni didn't appear I found myself rushing to look out the kitchen window every time I heard a noise like a car. These were very bizarre bunny like symptoms that I had not shown before although it was quite nice knowing that I was excited and eagerly anticipating her arrival. Am sure I drove Sam mad though!

It was such a relief when she finally did arrive, turned out there had been major traffic snarl ups and she couldn't get to her phone to let me know what had happened and that she was delayed.

We had dinner and then had a hug on the sofa and watched Big Brother before heading off to bed (much to Sam's disgust who thought we were light weights for bailing out early, even though it wasn't really that early).

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

*GRIN*

YAY! I have my very own bunny!