Sunday 8 June 2008

Poof and it's gone!

Why do Sundays go so quickly? I hate them now!
We often wake up early and the whole day is ahead of us and then suddenly its time for Toni to go home again.
Went to Chelmsford to get some Father's Day stuff (including a mild debit card panic for Toni). Got home and she rang Barclays who informed her that their system had been encountering problems all day so she stopped panicking.

Once the scare was over we went to Asda with Sam to get some bits (I don't know what for, cake ingredients and a cake tin and a countdown on the calendar for Father's Day!)

Gemima went to the park with Aaron and Sam and Toni and I fell watched some of I Am Legend before making dinner.

Toni treated us to a MASSIVE roast chicken dinner, it was gorgeous!

Evening slowed down as the horrible time when Toni had to leave was approaching. Hated having to part when I first started seeing Sharon and this sucks just as much. Toni washed her hair and then we sat at the PC and had a look at some properties to rent local to SWF. Procrastination ruled (especially when it transpired that S4B wasn't at home) as we talked more about the option of Toni and the kids moving to SWF, and even the possibility of us renting a place together! EEEK! I didn't panic too much and it's not something that we'll be rushing in to but it is certainly an option.

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

It definitely is an option!

What are you Eeeking about - I spend half the time livingin your house as it is!! lol

Geminii Glitz said...

I just re-read this for no apparent reason. I'd like to point out that I don't go "home" on Sunday nights, I go back to London. Its not my "home" any more.