Saturday 14 June 2008

Vendetta Club

After the hair dye fest Toni and I spent 3 hours getting ready to go to Vendetta (whilst listening to groovy tunes and downing lots of JD and rum!) We took lots of pics before we went and plenty while we were there.

Hazel and Ed picked us up at 20:15 and off we headed for sunny Westcliff-on-Sea!

Absolutely awesome night, lots of drinking, loads of dancing and I really really want a pole in my house! System:FX were a great band and it was nice to have the singer come and say thanks for dancing after they had played.

Laced up tightly!


Toni posing:


What a tart:


Awwww:


Here piggy piggy!:


A couple of whores, what a great club stamp!:


Oooh look, a pole!:


Hazel & Ed:


Yours truly enjoying the pole!:


Toni acquired Katie's police hat, very cool:


System:FX






The rest of the pictures can be seen on my Picasa web album:
140608VendettaClub

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

What a fun night!

I really must let my hair down more often!