Tuesday 8 July 2008

Big thank you

A very big thank you to all the people that have got in touch today:

Tracy Skingley
Gloria Ashmore
Tracy Braddock
Sandra Slater
Paul (from THF)
Sue
Heather Jepson
Sarah Young
Hazel Marchant
Kathryn Ferraby
Tracey Wardill
Angie Jones

An extra bit thank you has to go to Toni Scott though. Not only has she been my rod and support for the past year but she also has to "fade" into the background occasionally which must be really really hard. I am sorry that today hasn't been a great one for you but your support is the best and without you I would have fallen a long time ago!

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

I really don't know what to say. This is a bit public, which is why I haven't blogged about it - and one of the ew reasons I got so upset earlier.

But I'm glad we talked rather than just texted. I'm just sorry I didn't say what I needed to say before today.

Still - at least I said it in the end!

And I am SO glad we are still OK.

Love you loads

K.T.Glitz said...

I am glad we talked too even if we both left it way too late!

And yes we are DEFINTELY still OK!

Love you
xxxx