Thursday 25 September 2008

Well that was bad (although not unexpected)

Oh my, what a stressful night that was.

Had to talk to Toni about an issue that Sam was having that has an impact on all of us, he was going to talk to her about it last night and didn't and so I thought I would "break the ice" so to speak as he was wanting to talk about it this weekend.

Doing it via MSN probably wasn't the best plan in retrospect but I felt I had to say something.

I wasn't surprised that Toni was shell-shocked by what I told her. She and Sam talked for a long time about how he felt and what the options were. Although I think we have a way forward I do know that this will have an effect on our relationship. I really really hope that everything will right itself but I can't help being worried about the future and where it is going now.

I guess time will tell *blinks*

I feel kind of numb (and am pretty sure Toni feels a whole lot worse) *sigh*

Hopefully we can enjoy this weekend and then take things from there................

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Oh ye of little faith!!!