Saturday 22 November 2008

Hastings

Got up reasonably early today and we had planned to go for a walk but Toni's nan suggested we go to Hastings and check out the old town. A short drive later we arrived in Hastings. It was quite funny as it doesn't look much different from when I used to go there as a kid with nanny and grandad and mum and dad. We decided to give the old town a miss as I knew of some old goth/rock shops that I used to visit so we went in search of them instead. Shops I remembered weren't there but we did find a couple of excellent new ones. Bought fab skirt(s) in a shop called Equilibrium, one for Toni and one for me. Next up I got Toni's Xmas presents as there were a few fab items that she liked. I also bought a couple of bags for myself.

On the way back to the car we bought a nice load of fresh red mullet, scallops, squid and prawns for a fish stew tomorrow night.

Unfortunately my camera battery died so I had to resort to using my phone to grab a couple of shots of the cliff lifts, my biggest childhood memory of Hastings:

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Errrmmmm... this was SATURDAY not Sunday!! LOL