Tuesday 30 December 2008

Lunch with Sophie, Sam and Shane

After I had dosed myself up with ibuprofen Sam and I went to Chelmsford and met Sophie and Shane. We had a mooch around and then went to Pizza Hut to take advantage of the lunchtime buffet lunch deal. We were in there for ages just chatting and chilling before we decided we should let them have the table as they had big queues.

After lunch Sophie, Sam and Shane went back to Galleywood (Sam is staying with Sophie and Shane until after New Year) and I made my way back to SWF.

House was VERY quiet with nobody in at all, not sure I like it too much. On the plus side Toni is coming tomorrow and we'll be painting the town read for New Year so its more like a calm before the storm LMFAO. Spent a couple of hours playing on the PS3 before settling down to watch he Capitals v Bison webcast.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Awww honey - you could have come down here with me...