Thursday 15 January 2009

Having a blast!

Are you having fun? Well are you?
I am, things are great just now.
I am having a blast, life seems really exciting once again. Loads of things (gigs etc.) lined up this year already.

It is so nice to be able to think positive and really be looking forward to doing things and living my life (even if I am going to be a grandma very soon).

I have to thank a few people for this wonderful state of mind as they are all partly responsible for it:
Toni
Sam
Sophie & Shane
Mum
Dad & Stephanie
(and a cast of thousands that are important and who shouldn't get upset just because they weren't named here as you all have a special place in my life)

2 comments:

Armitage said...

"Grandma" LOL (can't believe I used that)
Just make sure you have one of those Granny handkerchiefs that you lick to wipe your Grandchilds face with!

Geminii Glitz said...

Oh God Armitage! Yuk! That's gross!!!! My mum used to do that to me and I hated it!!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As for the rest of the blog...
*big cuddles*

Mwah! Here's to Grandma Glitz... hehe