Sunday 26 April 2009

Bad night.........

...........not so good :o(

When we got back to the hotel room I found that my phone had completely frozen and Toni had a message from Sam asking me to call him urgently. I started panicking as my phone just wouldn't recover despite many reboots. Called Sam from Toni's phone but he was asleep so called Sophie as Sam was with her. It turned out that Sophie and Shane had split up (for good it looked like) and everybody had got a bit upset and emotional about the whole thing. Thankfully every was OK by the time I had called.

To make matters worse Toni was up most of the night in severe pain (we think due to her back problems) and ibuprofen wasn't touching it and she was out of co-dydramol. It was really frustrating as there was nothing that I could do but watch as she was doubled up in pain. Not fun! She did settle down eventually and get some sleep before we got to have breakfast. After that we came back to the room and I sorted out photos and blogging so that she could have a sleep.

Turned out my phone was completely knackered too so I had to do a hard reset on it so it is now without any of my data or contact information until I can get home and sync it with the PC again. It is working now though so I am at least contactable. Put in a quick call to Sophie and Sam and they are both fine now so I can get back to enjoy the rest of WGW.

No comments: