Wednesday 27 May 2009

No Girls Allowed

Due to feeling really meh and tired today I ended up NOT going to see Girls Aloud as i really didn't feel up to dragging myself all the way across London to Wembley to see them. I would probably have gone if it had been at The O2 Arena but Wembley was just too far. I was kind of gutted as I really really wanted to see them but I was just not in a gigging mood and know that I wouldn't have enjoyed it and would have been totally exhausted.

On the plus side there was one girl allowed as me not going to the gig meant that Toni could come over much earlier and we could spend some time together (rather the original plan of her picking me up after the gig and then driving me back to SWF, as she needed some bits for starting work tomorrow, and going to bed and not spending time together). We had a light meal and watched Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines and then had an early night.

No comments: