Tuesday 16 June 2009

Blink and you'll miss it!

Was having a chat with a good friend today and we were discussing how time just seems to fly by. We initially started talking about a band that we thought were about in 2006 and it turns out it was 2003.

He reckoned that "we're going to be popping our clogs before we know it" and followed that up with, "Blink and you'll miss it."

Funny thing is that neither of us see ourselves as the ages we are (39 for me and 38 for him) but actually feel like we are 26/27.

I certainly know that I have so much more to do with me life and intend to pack as much in as I can. Thinking about it, I actually feel like life is just beginning!

1 comment:

Sophii said...

that's because you have two wonderful children who can go clubbing with you well i can, Sam can soon!! and you have an adorable granddaughter