Tuesday 23 June 2009

Curve balls (revisited)

Remember a while back I talked about life's little curve balls. Well at the moment I am in curve ball hell. Have a great big one that I am trying to juggle and it isn't easy. I can't really say too much at this moment in time but I will blog about it when I am able to. It's the uncertainty of this particular curve ball that is so stressful, NO FUN!

I just want to take this moment to thank ALL my friends and family for being there at this moment in time. I know most of you feel just as helpless as I do but I just want to assure that all our little chats, updates and snippets of advice keep me sane and without you all being around me I would surely have cracked already. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I look forward to the day that this curve ball gets walloped out of the stadium and we can all share a home run!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'll bring the hot dogs.... what a great moment that will be. Keep strong x