Friday 12 June 2009

The dangers of writing a blog...

... are that sometimes people can read things and interpret them in a manner that wasn't intended. A blog is a very public, but personal, thing (and yes I could make it private) but in a way it is merely a diary for me and bizarrely a whole load of you actually read this stuff!

Anyhoo, it seems that I have upset a friend with my posts. Stuff read in isolation without knowing what was in my head at the time has been taken the wrong way and that friend is very upset. I am trying to sort it out and smooth it over and hope that I can restore our friendship. My intention with this blog has never been to upset anyone (unless of course you are in need of the fashion police or you have made a direct attack on me).

If I do, unwittingly, offend anyone then please feel free to drop me a note and explain why and we can take it from there. Good friends are hard to come by and I would hate to lose any as a result of my blogging.

Take care people
xx

2 comments:

Mumbles said...

You have offended me with this message.

LOL!

K.T.Glitz said...

Your message has been noted caller. We are putting you through to someone else...............