Thursday 30 July 2009

Buckcherry & The 69 Eyes @ HMV Forum

Sam and I battled National Rail strikes to make our way to Stratford to meet Toni to go and see Buckcherry and The 69 Eyes at the HMV Forum in Kentish Town. Detoured via Tottenham Court Road to grab food at Pizza Hut and then shot off to the Forum. We arrived at the end of Dear Superstar's set but according to Armitage we didn't miss anything LOL

Armitage:


Guess who!:



THE 69 EYES
Totally fucking awesome. I love The 69 Eyes and they certainly didn't disappoint. It's shame that, given the length of time that they have been around and number of albums out, they don't do headline tours and always end up doing short support sets. They played a mighty fine set of their classic and aired a new track from their new album. It was all very sexy goth n roll!






See all THE 69 EYES pics here: 300709The69EyesHMVForum


BUCKCHERRY
I have to say that after The 69 Eyes Buckcherry were a BIG disappointment. Their fans were well into it but despite enjoying their recorded output I thought there performance was pretty flat but what do I know LOL. I'll be honest the ridiculous bandana that the singer wore at the start probably didn't help me take thems seriously LOL






See all the Buckcherry pics here: 300709BuckcherryHMVForum

No comments: