Monday 27 July 2009

Oh what a day.............

.........a completely shite one that is!

Toni dropped me at work at 08:00 (as the boss had suggested that I might like to be in early as one of our customers was an hour ahead and we were anticpating problems). By the time I reached work I had a raging headache and had to take painkillers. Got in, no emails at all from the customer so that was a complete and utter waste of time! The day didn't get any better. Another problem with another customer and all sorts of unnecessary comments when all I was trying to do was manage the situation and get things sorted. Fortunately we did manage to get it all sorted by the end of the day but I could really have done without the stress and just been able to resolve things with no grief. Still it's done no so hopefully tomorrow will be calmer! Headache did subside but it is still lurking :o(

No comments: