Tuesday 21 July 2009

Rose is lifey!

Sometimes I feel low and then realise...
..... how lucky I actually am!

I read other people's blogs and statuses on various social networks and it just occurs to me that as I am not suffering from any short or long term medical issues, I don't have any serious issues causing me stress and I don't have people pissing me off all the time, that things aren't actually that bad.

Sure I have my own emotional ups and downs, who doesn't, but on the whole things are pretty good. There are things that I can take action against and things that I can't.

Some random things just because..............

I hate being woken up and I hate mornings. Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about those things so you'll all just have to put up with me being a grumpy git!

I hate my belly. It's my fault, I eat crap and have slipped with my gym routine. I can fix that and I will. There's no sympathy to be had from self inflicted injuries so I will deal with it.

I hate being tired. Suspect part of this is related to the eating crap and lack of gym regime but I am also notoriously bad at going to bed at a reasonable hour (and possibly a contributory factor to point 1 as well!). Time to have a strict curfew and stick with it so I am not fannying about after midnight when I should be sleeping.

On the plus side I have great kids and a grandchild, a great girlfriend, a stable job and a roof over my head not to mention lots of fantastic friends.

Then there is my band, HOLLYWOOD DOLL, which is coming together nicely although I do need to knuckle down and get some tracks recorded and work on some new material. Just got to find that elusive singer now, adverts are being pushed out!

Reading back that all looks a bit like the ramblings of a crazy man! Oh well, say luvvie!

Roll on tonight, going to see Vice Squad and Bad Brains with Sam at the O2 Empire in Shepherds Bush.

3 comments:

Sophii said...

sorry that your feeling down dad it doesn't help when i've been such a bitch recently i'm sorry about that i take things out on the wrong people at times and it ends in bad consequences sometimes and just remember me and Scarlett love you lots and lots like jelly tots and vodka shots xxxx

K.T.Glitz said...

I'm OK, not really that down.
Think it's just cos I am tired so feelign a little low
I'll bounce back and the gig tonight should help!
Thanks for your message though, jelly tots and vodka shots sounds good!

Geminii Glitz said...

You don't always hate being woken up... and you are rarely a grumpy git in the morning - I have no idea where that rumour sprung from!

For the record I would like to say I love your belly, even if you don't. By all means, go to the gym, get fitter and more toned but please don't lose the belly altogether!

Yes, you lucky, lucky man - you do have a wonderful family!!