Wednesday 8 July 2009

Toni Scott - wonder woman!

I went to tell you a story about an amazing woman. She is a lovely tender soul who always thinks that around this time of year she becomes unimportant so I thought I would blog to try and change that view.



When I met Toni on 21st July 2007, for the first time in 20 years, it was like that 20 year gap hadn't been there at all (although obviously we had a fair bit of catching up to do!). Since then we've had a real blast, going through various stages over the last 2 years: Toni advising and counselling me, me giving advice to her regarding divorce, me giving her somewhere to go when things were tough, relationship advice when I was spiralling and then through to the friends plus stage and finally developing into a full blown relationship which has continued to blossom ever since.



At times I can't even imagine how hard it has been for her to cope with various anniversaries. Looking back I have been pretty selfish around these times and Toni has just disappeared into the background hiding herself away. I hate the fact that I have hurt her sometimes with various posts and made her feel as though she isn't wanted or isn't important. Never my intention but often the result.

Toni has helped me to rediscover who I am and has, I believe, helped me become a much better and stronger person. It has been fun so far and our journey together has so much further to go...........

Toni Scott, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

I love you too my gorgeous, wonderful, amazing, fabulous, sexy man.

I can't wait to see you tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous post..

Straight from the heart... I'm so pleased you found happiness again xx