Monday 6 July 2009

Tonight I shall mostly be watching..........

............. horror movies again!

My horror fest tonight consists of:

Class Of Nuke 'Em High
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
The Wizard Of Gore (original 1970 version)

By todays standards some of the films I have been watching recently hardly warrant the term "horror", just look at my debate with Toni on whether Scanners is a horror or a comedy!

To be honest Class Of Nuke 'Em High has a tongue firmly planted in radioactive cheek. Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 still qualifies as gory although the effects are pretty primitive compared with what is feasible now. Tomorrow I intend to watch the remake of The Wizard Of Gore so it will be interesting to see how the two compare as the 1970 one is absolutely dire, terrible acting (although the concept is superb).

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

weirdo!!!

Sitting at home alone watching horror films is just not normal!