Sunday 23 August 2009

Isle Of Wight - Day 2

Today started well, nice breakfast and got ready to go to Robin Hill and enjoy the park and rides. Toni had also arranged to meet an old school friend there who she hadn't seen for 20+ years. I had been having some problems with some pain in my gums which had started to get worse and cause headaches so I dosed up on painkillers and we set off.

Nice view en route:


A fantastic wood carving:


A big cock for the boys at work!


A red haired primate caught behind bars!


Watching us watching you:


A fascingating growth, we weren't sure if this was a fungi or an elaborate moss:


Pretty!


Toni


Another fantastic carving


Mum


...and just for Stuart at work:


Unfortunately the big ride, Colossus, was out of action but we did have fun on the Toboggan Run.

Lots more pictures can be seen here: 230809IsleOfWightDay2
Please check these out as there are some more fantastic carving shots on there

Unfortunatley my day went downhill while we were at the park as the pain that I was suffering just got progressively worse. When we got back to the cottage I just went to bed and took massed of painkillers. I managed to appear again briefly to try and eat and then went back to bed again. I fear a trip to the dentist is on the cards tomorrow :o(

No comments: