Sunday 6 September 2009

Supercar Track Day for Litte Haven

Toni, Aaron, Gemima and I went to the Ford test track at Dunton for a Supercar Track Day in aid of LIttle Haven.

It was great fun and for a great cause. We all had a ride in a supercar, two laps at great speed around the track.
Gemima - Aston Martin
Aaron - Crossbow
Toni - Ferrari 355 F1 Spider
Me - Ferrari 360 Modena

It was an amazing experience and we would have loved to have done it multiple times but it wasn't cheap. Great fun though and well worth the money.

Was great to catch up with Robin too. He was in attendance with his Lamborghini and was doing the track runs. Toni would have preferred a ride in "any" Lambo rather than a Ferrari but there was no choice, you just got in whatever came round at the time. It was most amusing for me though as I love Ferraris *grin*

The Ford building:


Toni and I (on a fun fair ride):


Robin eating muff on a stick:


Gemima painted as a "TIGER":


A Ferrari:


See all the photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/k.t.glitz/060909SupercarTrackDayDuntonTestTrack#

2 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

I think you'll find Gemima was painted as a TIGER not a lion! Despite the fact that she looks more like a cross bumble bee!

K.T.Glitz said...

Oh shush you, I was tired when I wrote it!