Monday 12 October 2009

LONG day, friends and stuff

Start off with the grumble. My jammy son had the day off college today because the buses were on strike! He was delighted, strangely enough.

Today was a VERY LONG DAY. Work was absolutely mental and was rally crazy by the time I left, almost had to stay late which never happens. Just to cheer me up the train was cancelled which then added another 45 minutes to my journey home which I was obviously overjoyed about!

I hadn't been in long before I ended up on the phone for nearly 1.5 hours having a general bitch and moan about all things Capitals :o)

After that Mark came round to share some news and we ended up chatting for hours and watching the latest episode of Stargate Universe. Was nice to have a chat and talk about stuff. Have a feeling this will be the start of a good relationship between us.

The night ended with an MSN chat with Toni to update her on things and find out how the house move was going. Pleased to report that things are going well.

Ended up going to bed at 00:45, knackered after a long but, overall, productive day!

No comments: